Cabinet Cures of Massachusetts will replace all cabinet doors and drawer fronts and cover existing cabinet boxes with new wood. Turn your old cabinets into the cabinets of your dreams. The results are unbelievable and the process saves you money.
When you choose Cabinet Refacing, you can:
- Change the style of your cabinet doors and drawer fronts
- Change color, wood type, or both
- Add new hinges and door handles
- Add decorative panels, legs, or corbels to your kitchen island
- Modify the look of your cupboards with crown molding
Most companies order cabinet doors, drawer fronts, and laminate veneers pre-finished from a manufacturer—not Cabinet Cures. Cabinet Cures custom finishes each installation by hand at our shop in Woburn and avoids laminate veneers. We finish your cabinets to your specifications. We will make your kitchen truly one of a kind — as unique and individual as you. A complete style makeover for a fraction of the cost of installing new cabinets.